Neuropsychology Services Provided
- Neuropsychological, Psychological, and Psycho-educational Assessments for Children, Adolescents, Adults and Older Adults including but not limited to Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), learning disorders such as dyslexia or math difficulties, disorders of language and/or coordination difficulties.
- Evaluations for more serious neurological conditions include effects of a tumor, anoxia, birth complications, Cerebral Palsy, dementia, toxic exposures, and head injuries or concussions.
- Individual therapy
What is assessed in a typical neuropsychological evaluation?
- General Intellect
- Achievement skills including reading, language, and math
- Executive skills including planning, organization, inhibition, and flexibility
- Learning and memory
- Motor coordination
- Visual-spatial skills
- Behavioral and emotional functioning